Sunday 25 November 2012

Rose tea in a fairytale french village...my new lazy sunday favorite!


13/9/12

My sister and I were strolling around the small medieval village Leurmarin with the pleasant strumming of guitars and spanish melodies serenading the "morning people", as I like to call them.

A place can only be so sweet, so charming, and so fragrant of flowers and pastries before you start to believe you're either in Disneyland or a dream. Cheesy, I know. But look at the snapshots of my sunday above, and tell me that it's not the ideal charm-slash-nature day location. And fret not, there's a market with unique jewelry pieces and luxury honies and bread along the stony pathway towards the village square. I found a few bracelets that I bought just for the heck of it, and they've become my favourite items to throw on in the morning on the way out of the house- a small reminder of the sunny day which will surely come in handy once I move to the city of Southampton in England. No offense to Southampton because I honestly love it, but I will miss my tan among other things about the Côte d'Azur.

Anyhow, do check out the village of Lourmarin. Especially if you like the movie Ever After. You'll feel like you're on-set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment